1. Copy and paste your writing into the window.
2. Select "To Be Verbs", and click "EDIT IT!"
3. Next, eliminate as many "to be" verbs as you can.
4. Then, paste your writing back into the window.
5. Select "Prepositions"
6. Eliminate as many prepositions as possible.
As we develop it further, One-Minute Editor will be able to help you with lots more.
But do these two things first and people will pay attention. They'll understand what you mean. They won't fall asleep.
You'll wake up rich, famous, thin, and beautiful (okay, perhaps not.)